12 gen 2010

Roman-style artichokes with potatoes










Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Roman-style artichokes with potatoes


Ingredients:

6 artichokes
4 potatoes
1 sprig of parsley
1 clove garlic
1 / 2 cup white wine
200 g breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 tablespoon raisins
50 grams of grated cheese
2 anchovies
2 tablespoons oil
1 cucchiaiaino tea vegetable stock granules
salt and pepper q.b.


Procedure:

First I cleaned the artichokes by removing any outer leaves and leaving only the tender part, so I removed the tips, clean the stems and removing all internal beard and I put them in water and lemon juice so they will not tarnish.
I prepared the stuffing "atturrando" (toasting) the bread crumbs in a non-stick pan, with raisins and pine nuts, sugar and a pinch of salt (the sugar makes the bread crumbs caramelized)
then I added the garlic, parsley, cheese, anchovies. At this point I stuffed artichokes, even among the leaves, I put in a bowl with the stem upward. I've been sprinkled with the stuffing, the papate cut into pieces and pieces of stem. I added the wine and I covered water the flowers of artichokes, the stems should remain dry, I dusted them with vegetable stock granules. I have cooked over low heat for about 30 minutes, when they were cooked, I rekindled the flame to make them narrower.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento