4 gen 2010

Berries cake


Ingredients for the sponge cake:

6 eggs
300 gr sugar
200 gr starch
100 grams of flour 00
2 packets yeast
for my mega cake I doubled the dose


Procedure for the sponge cake:

Beat the egg yolks with sugar until you obtain a foam, add the starch sifted with yeast and flour and mix all, add the egg whites and mix well to form a cream. Grease and flour a baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 160 ° for about 40 min. (Usually I prepare the sponge cake the day before)

Ingredients for the cream with wild berries:

1 lt milk
100 grams of starch
4 tablespoons sugar
2 eggs
1 / 2 jar of concentrated berry
For decoration need 800 grams of frozen berries and a quart of fresh cream to assemble

Procedure for the cream:

Dissolve the starch in a pan with cold milk, add sugar and place over low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens, let cool and when it is cold and steady, mix it for 1 minute and then add the berry concentrate blend in cream with a wooden spoon or with the whip. Put the cream in the fridge (I always prepare a day before)

Procedure for filling and decorating of the cake:

First take off all the edges of the sponge cake which are usually harder. Then, since my cake was huge, I prepared with 2 sponge cake, I cut each into three layers, I put 2 shares together, I soaked the sponge with a wet formed by water, rum and wild berry liqueur, then I put a layer of cream with wild berries and a layer of fresh cream (which I installed previously). I continued the same way with the other 2 layers. I finished the cake with a layer of uniforme cream. Now all that remains is to decorate the cake, I covered with frozen berries, and I have brushed with the hot gelatin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento